The Pli-Dek HD-215 System is a hybrid waterproofing underlayment system for plywood corridors, balconies, and roof decks that are designed to receive a concrete topping or pavers. This system provides superior performance with its unique dual waterproofing layers. The first layer is an innovative construction coat consisting of metal lath reinforced polymer modified cement. This high performance, 6,000 psi construction coat offers early waterproofing protection during the course of construction.
HD-215 System Brochure
As the general contractor, we first create the highest level of trust and integrity with our clients.
- Installed By Certified Applicators
- Innovative 6,000 psi Construction Coat
- Incorporates A Flexible Cold Rubber Membrane
- Complete thickness of 250 mils or greater
- Eliminates Inherent Detailing Issues
- Can be applied in conjunction with the PMA, HR and CR Systems